Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Michael Jackson

When this trial first began I truly believed he was guilty. I had beleived that without knowing any relevant facts. This was my mindset at the beggining of his child molestation trial. After following the trial from the beggining I would be shocked if he is convicted. The prosecution seems almost criminally negligible with the evidence or lack thereof they have presented. They call shady witnesses to say they saw MJ touching kids and then the defense brings in the actual kids and they say BS, nothing ever happened. I am not so naive to believe that molestation victims can be to embarrased to admit it happened but these witnesses went out of their way to testify. One guy quit his job in Australia just to testify. It is scary that the prosecution is attempting this. If MJ were poor his ass would be frying by now. If I had to guess I believe it will be a hung jury. The sensitive nature of these charges means jurors will give every benefit of the doubt to the prosecution and the child. Truly a troubling case.

No comments: