Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What's your carbon number?

You can find out here

According to the calculator my number is 34,000. Lucky for me though, I can reduce this number by 2/3 if I send Al Gore $6 a month for the rest of my life.

I find the numbers extremely suspicious. Driving my 2004 Hyundai, 18,000 miles a year places me well above the national average of 15,000. I find this hard to believe. Thankfully my girlfriend and I must offset my number somewhat since we share the same car. I have been much more inclined to believe that global warming is man made but this website is begining to make me rethink this stance.

2 comments:

Joe Verica said...

Mine was 25,700.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=imitrex nasal spray generic ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you use the black methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg