Thursday, July 13, 2006

Discover the meaning of life

Accoding to this article mushrooms produce a spiritual effect on users that can be compared to the birth of a child or death of a parent. Now I have never had a child nor have either of my parents died, but I have done, errr, know someone who has done mushrooms. My "friend" claims that he too had a spiritual trip. I guess he attempted to discover the meaning of life. "He" went rock climbing and actually did find the meaning before he lost it while coming down. According to the study 2/3 of the respondents said the experience was the five top meaningful experiences of their lives two months after taking the drug.

This is NOT an endorsement of mushrooms, mind you, just passing on some information.

1 comment:

Joe Verica said...

I am always up for a meaningful experience, especially when I can rationalize the whole experiment as a spiritual experience.