Monday, May 01, 2006

War on Drugs (updated)

Mexico is proposing a bill decriminalizing small amounts of Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin and Ecstacy. The politicians of San Diego are outraged.

"I'm going to call this action what it is, appallingly stupid, reckless and incredibly dangerous." San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders. As stupid as our short-sighted politicians?

It is official, Mexicans can be Americanized. Now we both have amazingly stupid politicians!

This is not to say that I believe all drugs should be legal. Just that I think the war on drugs is extremely ineffective and is wasting tax dollars. There has to be a better way to do this. (OK I am still pissed that the privatation of social security did not pass & I believe that is appallingly stupid, reckless and incredibly dangerous)

No comments: